Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Drinking Water!


Water, water, water~  Yum, I am able to drink several of these containers a day now.  What a difference it makes to drink water.  My head has to stay totally level, then I use this sippy type of reusable cup, it is perfect!  I tend to choke when I a regular glass and a straw with water.  I think with the addition of drinking so much more water that my overall health and healing will definitely improve.

I am finished with my antibiotics, though I am taking a few vitamins/supplements and some thyroid medication, so I still use the applesauce, a new unsweetened one now.  I do not need to cut any pills.

It seems that these changes came about overnight!  Talking is so easy now, when I answer the phone I am usually shocked at my own voice.  My husband understands me and usually tells me several times a day that he is so surprised I sound so good.

The phlegm/mucus issue is so much better.  Today I have only coughed up this stuff once using one tissue.  Quite a change from a week ago when I was going through more than a box of tissue a day, the thing is, all of these things get better with time.  I have noticed that anything with dairy causes the phlegm, so I have avoided all of it, even Greek yogurt caused extra phlegm.  While I love carrot juice, for some reason, I cough mucus after drinking it.  I mean carrots, who would think?  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment